May 2, 2015
Hey everybody! Thank you all for the encouraging comments and keeping up with the blog and your prayers! Turns out that we will be staying at home until fall due to the amount of time Trevor’s foot is taking to heal and because of the change in seasons. We felt it would be a good decision to head out to Texas in the fall and continue to California when temperatures cool down. We will keep you guys posted on what is going on. Again thank you for everything, we could not do this trip without you guys support!
Jonathan and Trevor